The Applied Research Arm of the Division of Research and Innovation
What's next? It's a question we ask ourselves at the FedEx Institute every single day. Our mission is to constantly push Memphis towards a future where our city is seen as an international center of technology innovation. We can't do this alone. Through our community and corporate partners, researchers and students, and all the people who make this city great, we are forging a new path. If you're not involved yet, you should be. Contact us at email@example.com.
- NIH-funded MD2K Center releases app that alerts user if close contact with COVID-19 cases
- New app for personal tracking of social distancing in the Memphis area (NSF)
- MD2K Researchers Launch App for Personal Tracking of Social Distancing
- University of Memphis Metal Additive Manufacturing Lab produces critical Personal Productive Equipment for Tennessee Emergency Management Agency
- Fighting It Together Hackathon Brings Together Memphis' Best & Brightest to Bring Actionable Solutions for COVID-19 Problems
The FedEx Institute of Technology has an extensive portfolio of technology training designed to take your workforce to the next level. CLICK HERE for more detailed information.
The University of Memphis and Epicenter have partnered to create a new program designed to hire post doc fellows to start businesses, utilizing patented intellectual property,
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.companies. The Patents2Products Post Doc program creates a two-year funded position for research entrepreneurs and provides them with the necessary tools for a launching a successful startup. To learn more or to submit an inquiry, visit the website.